Thursday, August 26, 2004

Trip to Taiwan

I had two weeks of break before school started, so I visited dad and mom in Taiwan for 10 days (Sam was there too!). Dad took 10 days off from work to play with us, we spent a lot of family time together. Ate a lot - breakfast foods, sticky tofu, shaved ice and LOTS more (YUM!). Shopped, met up with friends and some coworkers from Taiwan office. It was a GOOD trip and 10 days passed by so quickly.

It's good to be back in Sac. Tomio and Oski did well while I was gone :)

Grad school and student teaching are starting next week. Had grad school orientation most of the afternoons this week. Spent all mornings this week in the high school that I will be student teaching at this coming year, and helped to prepare the classrooms and lessons plans. Based on what I have heard and observed so far of the high school, this is going to be an interesting, exciting, and challenging year...

No comments: